Identification of key stakeholdersand planning for state and community level advocacies)
This activity took place from April 25th - 26th 2016. The identification and selection of key stakeholders relevant to the OVC and HBC components of the HPDP II was done with assistant from BYSACA and NEPWHAN (Rivers State chapter). The selection took cognisance of stakeholders from state and community levels.
The identified stakeholders include the following:
1. State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (SMWASD)
2. State Ministry Education (SMOE)
3. State Ministry of Health (SMOH)
4. Network of People Living with HIV & AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) Bayelsa State Chapter
5. God's Deliverance Support Group
The outcome of this activity was that relevant project key stakeholders and gatekeepers were mapped and identified, also, advocacy letters were developed to address areas of partnership and support for each stakeholder.